PROCEDURE FOR ALLOTMENT OF HOUSES/FLATS
- Housing Board Haryana floats registration for allotment of houses/ flats from time to time and application are received through online mode.
- After close of registration, applications so received are scrutinised online. Before draw of successful applicants, list of all registered applicants are uploaded on website and public notice in leading newspaper is published as well as on the website of HBH for draw of lots.
- Draw of successful applicants is held within six month from the date of close of registration and list of successful applicants is prepared online.
- After draw of successful applicants, Demand notices are sent to successful applicants for raising demand of another amount online through e-mail ID
- After the receipt of completion report of the houses/flats, the specific house/Flat numbers are allotted by draw of lot online mode.
- There after allotment letters are issued and allottees are required to deposit the requisite amount through online/offline mode and to take possession within thirty days of the issue of the allotment letter failing which allotment is liable to be cancelled by forfeiting 50% of the amount deposited with the application at the time of registration and the balance is refunded without interest.
- Presently HBH is making draw through online mode.