ADDITION OF NAMES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Provision for addition of name of the wife/husband as the case may be by the hirer in the allotment of houses under Hire Purchase Scheme has also been made subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Addition of name is only allowed during the currency of hire purchase tenancy agreement and once full payment is made/no due certificate is issued, no addition of name is allowed.
- Name can be added at any time after allotment.
- No addition is allowed in case of any litigation.
- No addition is allowed in case of encroachment on public land or use of house other than for residential purpose.
- Addition of name is allowed only in the cases where arrears due on the date of submission of application are cleared.
Fee payable for addition of name is as under:-
PROCEDURE FOR ADDITION OF NAME
One room house
2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 600/- which ever is higher.
Two room house
2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 1250/- which ever is higher.
Three room house
2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 2000/- which ever is higher.
Four or more rooms house
2.5% of the cost at the time of addition or Rs. 2500/- which ever is higher
The hirer is required to submit following documents in the office of the concerned Estate Manager:-
- Application in Form A-I.
- Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by the Magistrate 1st Class in Form A-II.
- Affidavit of husband/wife whose name is to be added on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 3/- duly attested by Magistrate 1st Class in Form A-III.
- Attested Photocopy of allotment letter & photograph of husband/wife.
Process fee of Rs. 50/- (non-refundable) in the shape of bank draft in favour of Housing Board Haryana payable at Panchkula.
- After scrutiny of the relevant papers, permission is conveyed to the hirer if papers are found to be in order and he is required to deposit the requisite fee. After the receipt of requisite fee, permission is conveyed to the concerned Estate Manager under intimation to all concerned.